Signed, Numbered Limited Edition Boxed Set Book with Necklace
- "A Selection of Art Jewelry" is a 48-paged hand-bound book featuring the engraved, inventive wonder from the mind, hands, and heart of artist Kit Carson. Displayed is the wide thematic range of his work, all infused with his Wild-West-meets-Art-Nouveau detail and humor.
- The book is encased in a beautifully leather-bound 9"x7"x2" box. The book itself has the artist's signature in sterling silver and features a Fox Turquoise stone on the cover, set in fine silver with 18K gold accents. The box can double for storing jewelry when the book is removed.
- Along with the bound book, you will also find a one of a kind raven necklace within the box. The sterling silver raven with blue moonstone hangs on a 17 1/2" chain made of auburn stainless steel, 18K yellow and pink golds, sterling silver, and colorful Niobium connecting rings.
- The photos are top-quality digital prints with a hard glass protective surface. The thick pages lay nearly flat for full viewing.
- Paired with the images is intriguing text about why and how Kit makes his unique art as well as a gratitude page with a brief list of his recent collectors.
- The edition is 45 copies.
- Each is signed and numbered by Kit Carson.